3-Indolebutyric acid Rooting Hormone Powder Indole 3 Butyric Acid IBA For Rooting Cuttings Transplanting And Grafting
Please note: IBA 98% TC is not soluble to water, it soluble to organic solvents. K-IBA 98% TC is water soluble, it can directly use to crops.
Chmemical name: 4-indole-3-butyrate potassium; 3-Indolebutyric acid (IBA)
English name: Potassium indolylbutyric acid; IBA-K, IBA
Physical and chemical character: Sterling is white crystal solid, industrial grade is white to light yellow crystal, dissolve in water easily, Slightly soluble in organic solvents. It's free acid in water, no precipitation and impurities.
Toxicity: Intraperitoneal injection of mice LD50 is 100mg/kg, Rat acute oral LD50 is 5g/kg, mice acute oral LD50 is 1760mg/kg,Carp TLM is180mg/L, no toxicity for honey.
K-IBA mainly used to promote rooting cuttings, induce root formation, promote cell differentiation and cell division. It's beneficial to new root formation and differentiation of vascular bundle,promote cuttings adventitious roots formation. The effect of K-IBA to promote root growth is better than IAA, K-IBA have a good stability, hardly transmit in plant body and only stays at the application part. It's very safe for application, so used in wash fertilizer and basic fertilizer largely.
The main effect of IBA-K is promoting rooting of cutting, induce root formation, promote cell differentiation and cell division. It is beneficial to the new root formation and the differentiation of vascular bundle. In addition, it promotes the formation of adventitious root. Indolebutyric acid is superior to indole-3-acetic acid in improving rooting ratio with more significant effect and more stable nature. IBA-K can hardly transmit in the body of plants and only stays at the application part, therefore, it is rarely applied to foliage spray. IBA-K can be compounded with NAA at the ratio of 1:5 as the best rooting accelerator, and it can improve the rooting ratio and reduce cost.IBA-K should be stored under light are very stable.
Application method and dosage:
K-IBA promote root growth well for many crops in single use, It have a better effect and wide-spectrum after mix with other PGR. Suggested application dosage as below:
(1) Wash fertilizer: 2-3g/667square meters.
(2) Irrigation fertilizer: 1-2g/667square meters.
(3) Basic fertilizer: 2-3g/667square meters.
(4）Seed dressing: 0.5g K-IBA(98%TC) with 30kg seed.
(6）Quick dip(3s-5s): 500ppm-1000ppm
IBA-K Action principle
1. IBA-K can play effect in every growth well site, such as root, new bud, fruits. Usually promote cell division and growth for some deal site.
2. IBA-K have long and professional effect.
3. IBA-K promote new root growth,Induce root body formation, Promote cuttings adventitious roots formation.
4. IBA-K have a good stability and safety, is a good PGR for root growth.
5. IBA-K can Break dormancy, still can take root strong roots
IBA-K application method
IBA-K usually used for root cutting, wash fertilizer, dip and liquid foliar fertilizer to increase efficiency.
(1) IBA-K used in soaking dip method: Depend on the easy or difficulty of root growth, use 50-300ppm solution soak root bottom for 6-24hours.
(2) IBA-K used in quicker dip method: Depend on the easy or difficulty of root growth, use 50-300ppm solution soak root bottom for 5-8hours.
3. IBA-K used in Dip powder: After mix IBA-K together with talcum powder additives, make root bottom soak in this solution,then plant.
4. IBA-K used with wash salt fertilizer: Usually use 3-6g/667㎡, dip use 1-1.5g/667㎡, dress seed use 0.05g for 30kg seeds.
Application crops of IBA-K:Cucumber, tomato, eggplant, pepper, flower tree, apple, pear, oranges, grape, Chinese gooseberry, strawberry.
K-IBA+Sodium NAA: When used to promote root growth, usually mix with Sodium NAA as the ratio of 1:5, not only enhance root growth well,but also decrease cost.
Suggest formulations are: IBA 3%WP, IBA 3%SP, IBA 2.5%SL, NAA2.5%+IBA 2.5% SL
Bulk & Small packages formulations are available to produce in our CBA factory.
For more enquires or orders, please befreely to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org